One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk
One Tree Hill (Season 8)
Season 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
One Tree Hill (2003-2012) is an American teen television drama airing on the WB network (now the the CW network) in the United States.
Contents  [hide]
1 Season Eight
1.1 Asleep At Heaven's Gate [8.01]
1.2 I Can’t See You But I Know You’re There [8.02]
1.3 The Space in Between [8.03]
1.4 We All Fall Down [8.04]
1.5 Nobody Taught Us To Quit [8.05]
1.6 Not Afraid [8.06]
1.7 Luck Be a Lady [8.07]
1.8 Mouthful of Diamonds [8.08]
1.9 Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace [8.09]
1.10 Lists, Plans [8.10]
1.11 Darkness on the Edge of Town [8.11]
1.12 The Drinks We Drank Last Night [8.12]
1.13 The Other Half Of Me [8.13]
1.14 Holding Out For A Hero [8.14]
1.15 Valentine's Day Is Over [8.15]
1.16 I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here [8.16]
1.17 The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get [8.17]
1.18 Quite little voices [8.18]
1.19 Where not to Look for Freedom [8.19]
1.20 The man who sailed around his souls [8.20]
1.21 Flightless Bird, American Mouth [8.21]
1.22 This is my house, this is my home [8.22]
2 Cast
2.1 Former Cast
Season Eight[edit]

Asleep At Heaven's Gate [8.01][edit]
Haley is atsadsadsada the river court writing in a notebook to Lucas
Hayley: Dear Lucas, I know I could call you or email you or Skype you or whatever but it feels right about putting pen to paper for us. It seems these days I have so many thoughts in my head that if I don’t get them out I might explode. Anyway I wanted you to know that Tree Hill misses you. The River Court misses you. And I miss you.
Clay: You're falling asleep you should go to bed.
Quinn: I like it here.
Clay: I like it here too, but you sleep like a rock and your too long to carry.
Quinn: You're mean, you say I'm too long and you say I lose things.
Clay: Yes but the truth is without you I would be the one whose lost.
Quinn: Nice Save.
Nathan: It's like a dream.This night.The way you look and the way you are. My life. Tomorrow I leave for my job in the NBA. I leave this house that I own, my miracle of a son, my wife who is so far out of my league, I hope she never figures it out...Yeah, I want a daughter just like you. I want to look into her eyes and feel my heart break because she reminds me so much of her beautiful, kind, strong mother.
Haley: Mm...What if we have a boy?
Nathan: Then we'll sell him, try again...I missed that laugh....Are you feeling okay, baby? Are you feeling less of that weight, That darkness?
Haley: Yeah, I feel like me. And I feel like yours. That feels good.
Brooke: Good morning, fiancé.
Julian: Oh, no. Not again.
Brooke: "not again" what?
Julian: This happens all the time. I sleep with a girl, and then the next morning, It was so amazing, she starts planning the wedding.
Brooke: Be careful, mister. Speaking of, Peyton says hi.
Julian: Oh. Ouch....By the way, we don't need any of this stuff Because I've been planning my dream wedding since I was nine.
Brooke: Seriously?
Julian: Pink-and-black color scheme, First dance "hopelessly devoted to you," Peonies for the flowers, And a pineapple orange torte cake.Did I mention I loved "grease 2"?
Brooke: I'm sorry I'm gonna have to disappoint you, princess, But this bride will be wearing A clothes over bros original,
The flowers will be exotic white roses, Our first dance will not be to a song by olivia newton-john, or elton john, Or lil' jon for that matter. But you might be able to talk me into that orange pineappley cake, If I don't decide to do red-velvet cupcakes, 'cause that's what all the cool kids are doing right now.
Julian: Well... I should probably get another job.
Brooke: Here's the great thing about that. I have a few bucks squirrelled away. I own a clothing line, you know. Clothes over bros. You might have heard of it?
Julian: Oh, you're that Brooke Davis. Like, the rich Brooke Davis.
Brooke: I am she.
Julian: Oh, I chose wisely.
Brooke: You did indeed. I believe we have plans for the day.
Julian: I'll see you in the shower.
Haley: Oh, oh, ew, ew, Sorry, you guys. Speaking of that, I’m pregnant, don’t hate me.
Brooke: Congratulations, selfish baby-haver.
Julian: So, Haley's pregnant again.
Brooke: Yeah. It's gonna be really good for them. She's been so sad since her mom died. Now they'll have a new baby. I'm really happy for her.
Julian: Mm. Little selfish, though.
Brooke: Totally selfish. They already have Jamie, and we can't even have one.
Julian: So greedy.
Brooke: Maybe we could kidnap this one.
Julian: Or maybe you could meet me in the bedroom, And I could romance your ovaries some more until they surrender.
Brooke: "Ovaries" isn't very sexy.
Julian: No. I know. I'm gonna change.
Knock on the door
Brooke: At least I have pants on this time.
Brooke opens it
Cop: Brooke Davis?
Brooke: I was totally joking about the kidnapping thing.
Cop: You're under arrest.
Jamie: I’m totally going to have a brother like you and Lucas.
Nathan: Or sister.
Jamie: Or that.
Nathan: I think you and jamie should come to Charlotte with me.
Haley: Today?
Nathan: This season.
Haley: Okay. I'm not sure what kind of job the boy can get with his third-grade education, but...
Nathan: You can home-school him. Look, I feel bad about the timing of this And everything with the pregnancy and...
Haley: My depression?
Nathan: Yeah.
Haley: Listen. I'm okay. I feel better. And when I'm not, I'll tell you.
Nathan: You promise?
Haley: I promise.
Nathan: Okay.
Haley: Although I really appreciate the fact That my sexy husband doesn't want to leave home. Besides, if we go with you, You're gonna have to give jamie the sex talk with me.
Nathan: That's a good point. I'll miss you.
Haley: I'll talk to him.
Victoria: And zero is a size, by the way.
Millie: And fifty is an age, by the way.
Victoria: I am not fifty.
Brooke: Okay, stop! Both of you.
Victoria:: I am barely forty.
Millie: And I'm only a two.
Haley: I love you. I’m in love with you. It’s nice after all this time.
Nathan: It’s everything after all this time.
Brooke: Everything is gone.
Julian: I'm not.
Nathan:(About Jamie) He's like a 3 foot tall "Where do babies come from?" Ninja!
I Can’t See You But I Know You’re There [8.02][edit]
Haley: (writing a letter to Luke) Hi Luke, Nathan left for camp today and the house is pretty quiet.. Should be more time for me to write. I’ve been feeling better lately but I still think about my mom a lot. I still feel her sometimes, hear her voice, see her smile, truth is that I miss her and I miss you and Peyton and Keith and Karen and Nathan while he’s gone but it helps to have Quinn closer. Truth is when it gets really quiet and the silence gets really loud and I really start to miss everyone I tell myself I can’t see you but I know your there.
Julian: So what are Mia and Chase doing here?
Jamie: Trying to kidnap me
Brooke: You did everything you could, Hales. Now what can I do for you?
Haley: Nothing. It's just really nice to have you here. I love you, Brooke Davis.
Brooke: I know. I love you, too.
Haley: I just don't think we say it enough, and I'm really sorry for that
Brooke: If you really like the new baby, can I have Jamie?
Nate: Yeah, you can have him, but you gotta have the sex talk with him first.
Victoria: I gamble on your talent, Brooke. I gamble on your instinct and your ability to make miracles happen and im usually right. Gambling is what you pay me to do. The other stuff like the I’m proud of you stuff I do that for free. That’s always been the easy part
Haley: I’m trying not to be angry… I’m trying to be sympathetic to the sickness or disease that would cause someone to do such a thing but I think I’m losing that battle
Nathan: I’m way ahead of you.
Quinn: Come with me please can’t you just come back with me
Clay: Hey listen to me I can’t explain it but this is what we have to do you just have to trust me
Quinn: Then promise me I’ll do whatever you say just promise you’ll come back to me and you’ll live a long healthy amazing life
Clay: I’m going to live a long healthy amazing life with you till kingdom come I promise now open your eyes.
Quinn: till kingdom come I love you
Clay: Now open your eyes.
Clay: til kingdom come.
Chase: Hey, Jamie! How you doin', buddy?
Jamie: Do I know you?
Chase: Dude! Who are you, Victoria Davis? It's me, Chase. Bartender from Tric. Well, bar manager. I built you that snow fort in Utah.
Jamie: Oh, right. Hey!
Chase: So, listen your mom had something come up, so we're supposed to pick you up today. Are you ready?
Jamie: Yeah, I don't think so...Well, I'm kinda hungry. Do you have any snacks?
Chase: Um, I got some gum in the car.
Jamie: Ok, so you expect me to get in your car and take candy from a stranger? Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass.
....
Mia: Hey, Jamie. Remember me? I'm Mia. I work at Red Bedroom Records.
Jamie: Oh, yeah! Hey. You're really good friends with my mom, huh?
Mia: Yeah, that's right! I am really good friends with your mom.
Jamie: So, if you're really good friends with my mom, how come you weren't in Utah?
Mia: You make a good point.
Jamie: No offence, but considering my history, I'm gonna have to pass up on you too.
....
Julian: Jamie Scott. Dude, your mom left me a message to pick you up. You ready?
Jamie: Yeah, sure. Let's go.
(Jamie leaves. Julian looks at Chase and Mia.)
Julian: Hey.
Chase: Man, that kid hates me.
Mia: I didn't even get invited to Utah.
Quinn: (to Clay) If I have to be stuck here, even if it is forever, at least I'm with you.

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

One Tree Hill Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images