Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images

Broken Love Quotes Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk
Quotes About Heartbroken

Quotes tagged as "heartbroken" (showing 1-30 of 3,000)
Emily Brontë
“I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine.”
― Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: heart, heartbroken 492 likes like
Charlaine Harris
“The sweetest part of being a couple is sharing your life with someone else.
But my life, evidently, had not been good enough to share.”
― Charlaine Harris, Club Dead
tags: breakup, heartbroken, sookie-stackhouse, vampire 349 likes like
Nina Guilbeau
“When you lose someone, you get used to living day to day without them. But you’ll never get used to the “10 second heartbreak.” That’s the time it takes to wake to full consciousness each day and remember…”
― Nina Guilbeau
tags: heartache, heartbreak, heartbroken, loss, mourning 215 likes like
Criss Jami
“I would rather a romantic relationship turn into contempt than turn into apathy. The passion in the extremities make it appear as though it once meant something. We grow from hot or cold, but lukewarm is the biggest insult.”
― Criss Jami
tags: apathetic, apathy, breaking-up, breakup, broken, care, careless, caring, cold, contempt, desire, emotion, extreme, extremities, feeling, god, growth, hate, heart, heartbroken, hot, insults, lasting, lasting-love, love, lukewarm, meaning, pain, passion, passionate, purpose, relationships, romance, romantic, scorn, spite, uncaring 178 likes like
Leila Sales
“Well, you can't have heartbreak without love," Dan pointed out. "If your heart was really broken, then at least you know you really loved him.”
― Leila Sales, Past Perfect
tags: heartbreak, heartbroken 135 likes like
“I truly loved you, but now I'm walking away”
― Jonny Lang
tags: break-up, heartbroken, song-lyrics 133 likes like
“time made me stronger, you're no longer on my mind”
― Boyz II Men
tags: break-up, couples, heartbroken, love, relationships, song-lyrics 101 likes like
Thomas Hardy
“At first I did not love you, Jude; that I own. When I first knew you I merely wanted you to love me. I did not exactly flirt with you; but that inborn craving which undermines some women's morals almost more than unbridled passion--the craving to attract and captivate, regardless of the injury it may do the man--was in me; and when I found I had caught you, I was frightened. And then--I don't know how it was-- I couldn't bear to let you go--possibly to Arabella again--and so I got to love you, Jude. But you see, however fondly it ended, it began in the selfish and cruel wish to make your heart ache for me without letting mine ache for you.”
― Thomas Hardy, Jude the Obscure
tags: craving, cruel, deception, flirting, heartbreaker, heartbroken, love, lying, selfish, sue-bridehead 92 likes like
“Note to self ;
He doesn't care anymore.”
― Lyla Tyela Belikov
tags: careless, depressed, heartbroken, lonely, note-to-self, sad 85 likes like
“And I see I'd love to spend the night
But you found someone else to lay beside
And I know it makes sense
But it's like sand in my eyes
Maybe I was meant to be left behind”
― Ron Pope
tags: couples, heartbroken, love, over, relationships, sad 83 likes like
Jodi Picoult
“Raw love, like raw heartache, could blindside you.”
― Jodi Picoult, Salem Falls
tags: heartache, heartbroken 77 likes like
“Love?" he smirked "It kills your heart, it steals your soul”
― Obengbia Leyony
tags: heartbreak, heartbroken, love, love-story, sad-but-true, saddness 76 likes like
Donna Lynn Hope
“If you have to speculate if someone loves you and wants to be with you, chances are they don't. It's not that complicated. Love, in most cases, betrays the one feeling it. Don't waste moments waiting and wondering. Don't throw away your time dreaming of someone that doesn't want you. No one is that amazing, certainly not the one who would pass you up.”
― Donna Lynn Hope
tags: breaking-up, heartbroken, obsession, rejected 75 likes like
Jennifer Salaiz
“There was no other way to say it. After being heartbroken for so long, I had made myself completely numb inside. Maybe not from physical pain, but anything emotional, yes. Sexual pleasure? Numb to that, too. I’d have been a great actress. After all, I had the perfect, mind-blowing orgasm down to an art. Suppose I deserve an Oscar for that.”
― Jennifer Salaiz
tags: heartbroken, hurt, numb, sad 74 likes like
Charlotte Brontë
“I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine.”
― Charlotte Brontë, Wuthering Heights
tags: heart, heartbroken 45 likes like
“I was born the day you kissed me,
died the day you left me,
but lived for the time that you loved me”
― Anju
tags: heartbroken 43 likes like
Jeffrey Eugenides
“He remained heartbroken, which meant one of two things: either his love was pure and true and earthshakingly significant; or he was addicted to feeling forlorn, he liked being heartbroken.”
― Jeffrey Eugenides, The Marriage Plot
tags: heartbroken, love 43 likes like
Mike  Norton
“Mastering the art of seduction gives one a great power, and like any power, it's to be wielded with responsibility; a man who wields the art of seduction without a sense of responsibility and restraint is a walking proximity bomb of viral epidemics, needless procreation, heartbroken families, and shattered dreams.”
― Mike Norton
tags: art, bomb, heartbreak, heartbroken, mastery, power, procreation, responsibility, restraight, seduction, viral, wield 30 likes like
Anjali Banerjee
“If in this lifetime,
I wont get to have you,
I'll make sure that if
I meet you in my next life
I wont have to think twice on saying that
"I waited a lifetime to say I love you...”
― Anjali Banerjee
tags: heartbroken 29 likes like
Leo Tolstoy
“Ah, if everyone was as sensitive as you! There's no girl who hasn't gone through that. And it's all so unimportant!”
― Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
tags: heartbreak, heartbroken, inspirational, love, sensitive 26 likes like
“The last excuse that I'll claim, I was a boy who loved a woman like a little girl.”
― Ron Pope
tags: breakup, couples, heartbroken, love, relationships 24 likes like
مسعد العرباني
“no matter how u run away, no matter how can u pretend, no matter how scared u are
there is gona be the sense u have missed something, fallen heart feeling u mixed with in the
moments u should live, u will get used to that feeling, believe me when i tell u, this is crazy, some day ur life will be so

u r just warming up”
― مسعد العرباني
tags: feeling, heartbroken, inspirational, love 16 likes like
Haruki Murakami
“Si he dejado una herida en tu interior, esta herida no es solo tuya, tambien es mia. Ai que no me odies por ello. Soy un ser imperfecto. Mucho mas imperfecto de lo que tu crees”
― Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
tags: heartbroken, inspirational 10 likes like
“My heart no longer felt as if it belonged to me. It now felt as it had been stolen, torn from my chest by someone who wanted no part of it.”
― Meredith Taylor, Churning Waters

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Broken Love Quotes Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images