Ash Wednesday Lent Quotes

The quotes are here below but for those who do not know what Ash Wednesday is. Jesus fasted and prayed in the desert for 40 days. It is a time when Christians especially focus on inner transformation through fasting, repenting and praying for 40 days before the Palm Sunday which eventually leads to Good Friday and Easter Sunday. This is also known as Lent.  Now that you know what this is let us look at some of the quotes.
Ash Wednesday Lent Quotes
Ash Wednesday Lent Quotes
As you mourn for your sins and weaknesses this Ash Wednesday through fasting, mourning and weeping, may you be truly transformed from your heart.
~ John Tribes

We all came from dust and to dust we shall return. Even the greatest and the richest people of this generation will be soon forgotten. Let us focus completely on God almighty.
~ Vernon Kane

Everything in life has its own time. There is time to celebrate and there is time to mourn. This is the time for reflection and transformation. Let us look within and change into what we ought to be.
~ Aaron Saul

During these 40 days, let me put away all my pride. Let me change my heart and give up all that is not good within me. Let me love God with all that I am and all that I have.
~ Genesis Grain

All throughout my life I have been living recklessly. I have sinned a lot and done things that I know I should not have done. Now I will return back to God and change myself.
~ Genevieve Shaw

Even Jesus who is the Lord of Lords and the king of kings fasted and prayed in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights. How much more we need to do the same with all our sinfulness and baggage's.
~ Tamara Lane

You cannot be proud and expect to be transformed away from your sins. You need to humble yourself and have a spirit of repentance within you. Then you will see real change.
~ Mable Vine

Some people think that having ash on your forehead is ridiculous. But I am neither ashamed nor afraid because the ashes remind me that I have to someday pass away and reunite with my creator.
~ Walter Buns

Remember that lent and ash Wednesday is not just about putting away the bad things. It is about creating good things and helping the poor and the needy, being kind to people and much more.
~ Jacob Winters

It is not just about giving up our favorite food but its about going further and giving up things like hatred and unforgiveness. You need to clean your heart and prepare yourself for purity.
~ Amanda Jobs

Wish you a fruitful season of lent!
 Next page: Forgiveness Quotes - Bible inspired