Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images

Love Quotes From Movies Biography

Source:- Google.com.pk
Movie Love Quotes
(Total Love Quotes: 65)A-Z Romance List
For all those romantic souls out there this collection of movie love quotes has been gathered especially for you. Here you will find all the gems of love quotes taken from the classics to the famous and the newest romantic movies.

Some of you may think romantic movie quotes are corny or just cheesy, and although that's true to some extent, but even the most hard hearted of us can appreciate a bit of romance in our lives, and where best to start and get inspiration than by reading these love quotations taken from some great movies.

Don't see your favorite love quotes here? Then please do not hesitate to send it in by clicking here.

Let's put some passion into our lives and a flutter in our hearts with these quotes…

  One Day
I love you, Dexter, so much. I just don't like you anymore.
Page  1 | 2

50 First Dates Quotes50 First Dates (2004)

Lucy: I don't know who you are, Henry...but I dream about you almost every night.
[apprehensive pause]
Lucy: Why?
Henry: What would you say if I told you that notebook you read every day used to have a lot of stuff about me in it?
Lucy: I would say that that makes a lot of sense.
Henry: You erased me from your memories because you thought you were holding me back from having a full and happy life. But you made a mistake. Being with you is the only way I could have a full and happy life. You're the girl of my dreams...and apparently, I'm the man of yours.
[she reaches out and shakes his hand]
Lucy: Henry. It's nice to meet you.
Henry: Lucy, it's nice to meet you too.

About Time Quotes
About Time (2013)

Tim: Lesson Number One: All the time traveling in the world can't make someone love you.

See more About Time Quotes

The Adjustment Bureau Quotes
The Adjustment Bureau (2011)

David Norris: Okay, I can go through this door, alone. You'll never see me or the people chasing us again. Or you can come with me, and I don't know what's on the other side, but I'd know you'd be next to me. And that's all I wanted since the minute I met you.
Elise Sellas: I'm coming with you.

See more The Adjustment Bureau Quotes

A Knight's Tale Quotes
A Knight's Tale (2001)

[Jocelyn reading William's letter]
William: [voice over] It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next compete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, that is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you.

Along Came Polly Quotes
Along Came Polly (2004)

Reuben Feffer: Since we have been together I have felt more uncomfortable, out of place, embarrassed, and just physically sick then I have in my entire life. But I could not have gone through that, I could not have thrown up 19 times in 48 days if I was not in love with you.

Anna Karenina Quotes
Anna Karenina (2012)

Count Vronsky: I love you!
Anna Karenina: Why?
Count Vronsky: You can't ask why about love!

See more Anna Karenina Quotes

Avatar Quotes
Avatar (2009)

Neytiri: And you may choose a woman. We have many fine women. Ninat is the best singer.
Jake Sully:Well, I don’t want Ninat.
Neytiri: Beyral is a good hunter.
Jake Sully: Yeah, she is a good hunter.
[Neytiri now worried turns to look at him]
Jake Sully: I’ve already chosen. But this woman must also choose me.
[Neytiri smiles]
Neytiri: She already has.
[he kisses her and they make love]
Neytiri: [voice over] I am with you now, Jake. We are mated for life.

See more Avatar Quotes

A Walk to Remember Quotes
A Walk to Remember (2002)

[last lines]
Landon: [voice over] Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

Before Midnight Quotes
Before Midnight (2013)

Celine: If we were meeting for the first time today on the train, would you start talking to me, would you ask me to get off the train with you?
Jesse: Of course.

See more Before Midnight Quotes

Bel Ami Quotes
Bel Ami (2012)

Clotilde de Marelle: I loved you when you had nothing.
Georges Duroy: It's not enough to be loved. It's so clear to me. There is no next life, and I am going to live.

See more Bel Ami Quotes

Blue Valentine Quotes
Blue Valentine (2010)

Dean: I feel like men are more romantic than women. When we get married we marry, like, one girl, 'cause we're resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think I'd be an idiot if I didn't marry this girl she's so great. But it seems like girls get to a place where they just kinda pick the best option;'Oh he's got a good job.' I mean they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming and then they marry the guy who's got a good job and is gonna stick around.

See more Blue Valentine Quotes

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Quotes
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)

Edward Cullen: It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Bella I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever.

See more Breaking Dawn Part 1 Quotes

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Quotes
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)

Edward Cullen: Bella, I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I'd think you couldn't overcome it, and you just did. You're the reason I have something to fight for, my family.

See more Breaking Dawn Part 2 Quotes

The Bridges of Madison County Quotes
The Bridges of Madison County (1995)

Robert Kincaid: Francesca, do you think that what happened with us just...just happens to anyone? What we feel...what we feel for each other? We're hardly...hardly two separate people now, and some people search all their life for this and never find it, others don't even think it exists. You're gonna tell me that...you...you're gonna tell me that this isn't the right thing to do? Giving it up.
Francesca: We are the choices that we have made, Robert.

See more The Bridges of Madison County Quotes

Benjamin Button Quotes
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)

Daisy: Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy?
Benjamin Button: Will you still love me when I have acne? When I wet the bed? When I'm afraid of what's under the stairs?
Daisy: What...what are you thinking?
Benjamin Button: I was thinking how nothin' lasts and what a shame that is.
Daisy: Some things last.

See more Benjamin Button Quotes

Dirty Dancing Quotes
Dirty Dancing (1987)

[to Johnny]
Baby: Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Dracula Quotes
Dracula (1992)

[to Mina]
Dracula: I have crossed oceans of time to find you.



 Twilight Eclipse Quotes
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)

Edward Cullen: I know the consequences of this choice you're making. I've lived through it, and to let you suffer that...You believe I have a soul and I don't, but to risk yours just for the sake of never having to lose you is the most selfish thing I'll ever do.
Bella Swan: I thought that you were afraid that I'd feel different and like, I wouldn't be warm. I wouldn't smell the same.
[he holds her closer]
Edward Cullen: You'll always be my Bella. My Bella, just less fragile.

See more The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Quotes

The Flowers of War Quotes
The Flowers of War (2012)

Shujuan Meng: Are you going to fall in love with me?
John Miller: I already have.


Friends with Benefits Movie Quotes
Friends with Benefits (2011)

[as they're getting undressed to have sex]
Jamie: My nipples are sensitive. I don't like dirty talk. And had I known this was gonna happen, I would have shaved my legs this morning.
Dylan: My chin is ticklish. I sneeze sometimes after I come. And if I'd have known this was gonna happen I wouldn't have shaved my legs this morning.
Jamie: Okie Dokie!
Dylan: Oh! I keep my socks on. Intimacy issues.
Jamie: Great! Cause feet gross me out. Daddy issues.
Dylan: Great.

See more Friends with Benefits Quotes

Gone With the Wind Quotes
Gone with the Wind (1939)

[Scarlett pleads with Rhett as he is about to leave to join the Confederate Army]
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Please, don't go! You can't leave me! Please! I'll never forgive you!
Rhett Butler: I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know...and that is that I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names.
[Scarlett struggles to get out of his arms]
Scarlett: Don't hold me like that!
[he holds her tighter]
Rhett Butler: Scarlett! Look at me! I've loved you more than I've ever loved any woman and I've waited for you longer than I've ever waited for any woman.
[he kisses her forehead and she turn her face away]
Scarlett: Let me alone!
[he forces her to look him in the eyes]
Rhett Butler: Here's a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett. Wants to feel your arms around him, wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him. Never mind about loving me, you're a woman sending a soldier to his death with a beautiful memory. Scarlett! Kiss me! Kiss me...once.
[he kisses her]

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images 

Love Quotes From Movies Love Quotes In Urdu English Images with Picturs for Him Form Facebook With English Translation Language For Her Wallpapers Images