Cute teenage love quotes

Your kind face and your sweet smile is what I need. Every word you hear and every breathe you breathe.
No matter where you are I want you to know...that I love you very much and will never let you go.
~ Grace Kennedy

Falling in love in your first teenage years is so exciting. That kinda love can never have a comparison and can never be matched again in your life...ever.
~ Rock Tailor

We were dumb, kiddish, and even childish. But no matter what we did, those years are the best years of our lives and no...we are NOT sorry for the mistakes we made.
~ Sam Mayor

Cute teenage love quotes

Before you came into my life, I was only dreaming and talking to friends about the kind of person I would have as my first love. But now everything has changed and is exactly as I had dremt!
~ Chi Kwan
cutest teen love quotes
Cute-teenage-love-quotes
We are teenagers. We don't have a manual or a written guide that tells us how to fall in love. We don't even have experience of what love really is, so don't judge us. We are what we are.
~ Rosy Ford

When you are with me, I hate the clock for running so fast. When you are away from me, I hate the clock for being so slow. No matter what time it is, I really love and need you!
~ Jamie Stimson

Give me another chance to fall in love and I will still fall in love with you. You have made my life so beautiful that I cannot see another world without you. You and I are meant to be together and I will always love you.
~ Conner White

Like the stars that shine brightly in the night sky, you came shining into my life. There was so much emptiness inside me and now you have filled all that space with love!
~ Rebecca Roller

Going for movies with you and eating out is a lot of fun. But more than that I like the fact that you make me laugh and have such a good time always.
~ Gina Ralph

I am young, wild and free but love seems to come and drown me every once in a while. But I like it because love is what I have been searching for.
~ Mica Loyd

I sometimes see your photos on Facebook and go WOW! Then I realize how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend.
~ Jermaine Lawson

 Next page: Cute love quotes for husband
 Go back to Home page: Sweet love quotes