Cute love quotes for your husband

Even though many years have passed by, I still feel so loved by you. It still feels like just yesterday when we got engaged and then after a little while got married - I love you so much!
~ Ruby Walks

You are such a blessing in my life. The kids are so happy and you keep all of us so happy. You are the man that any woman would want in her life. Thank you so much for being what you are.
~ Gloria Tellies

Sweetness flows from you like honey. You are so precious to me, more precious than
all the money. Can there be anyone as loving as you? You say you love me everyday, and yes I love you too.
~ Rhonda Wellie
cutest quotations for husband, cutest love quotes husband
Cute Love Quotes for husband

Cute Love Quotes for your Husband

Like a flying bird you came into my life. Your love was the strength that let me take the plunge. I didn't think that I would ever be this way but you have changed all things for me.
~ Kimberly Johnson

Faithfulness flows from you, gratefulness is what I feel for you. No matter where we are in life, I know that you will always be there for me like a guiding star.
~ Kate Hams-worth

You are more precious than diamonds to me. You have not just a husband but a companion and the best person that I have found in this world. I love you beyond what words can express.
~ Jake Distill

I am glad that you work hard for us, I am glad that you provide for us. There are several things that you do and for so many reasons, I keep loving you.
~ Jennifer Ronald

I love you like crazy and you have got my mind hazy. I am so happy that I have a life partner like you. There is so much of peace in my heart, now that you are in my life.
~ Tory Derek

When I look into your eyes, I see my happy future. The days spent with you have been the most beautiful days of my life and if I had to do it all over again, I would still choose you as my loving husband.
~ Leona Wilson

I walked down the aisle in summer to say the wedding vows,
even promised to wipe snow away in winter from your brow.
But remember that if I ever pass away in the season of spring,
I will be waiting patiently for you in heaven with my angel wings.
~ Terry Dawson

If you liked these quotes, check out the next page. They are one of the best.

Next page:  Best Love Quotes of this year