Cute love quotes for her

Here are some quotes from my own life experiences. I have been fortunate to have fallen in love and experience all the good things in it. These quotes are dedicated to my lovely lady. Feel free to share them with your girlfriend or wife and let me know if you like my writings via comments. : )

1. I just want to stay by you day and night. The best feeling I get is when I see your face early morning and when I dream about you by night.

2. Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

3. The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.

4. If today I die, I will be at peace because I have known
my soul mate and have understood the true meaning of love.

5. I love you and why should I care for what people say about you? No matter what they say, I know that satisfying everyone every time is impossible but pissing them is so much FUN.

6. Even though I found you on an ordinary day, it felt like I found a precious pearl in an oyster when I deep dived into the sea. Baby, you are really that precious to me.
cutest love quotations, cute lovely sayings
Cute love quotes for her
7. I used to be lonely, waiting for the right person to come by and love me and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever...loving as only you could ever have.

8. Every time you say those 3 beautiful words, I cherish that moment like a treasure. I will never forget the first time you said that you love me. It will always stay as the best moment of my life.

9. Your love has changed me so very much. People say I am a different person now. I guess when you fall in love, everything changes.

10. You came like the night thief. Bloomed in my heart like the red rose and I want you to light up my life like the
morning sun.

11. I fell for you in a heart beat because you are such a sweetheart.
Though I fell so easily missing you is is the toughest part.
That is why I have locked you as priority and only you have the keys to my heart.

12. We all automatically close our eyes when we experience something beautiful like a happy dream or an intimate kiss. These days, whenever I close my eyes all I see is YOU!

13. There is a story behind every little emotion that a person experiences in life. You are the most beautiful story behind the emotion of love in my heart.

14. There is not enough that I can write about you, but I want to end this page by saying that I really, glaringly and daringly love you.

Next page: Sweetest Love Quotes for her 2014.

If you liked these quotes subscribe to get the most awesome cute quotes for FREE by email by scrolling to the top of this page. You can share this page on FB or comment on this page.

Click the link for the 10 Best Love Quotes