Cute Love Sayings

I Google searched for better romantic quotes but nothing seemed to be personable so here are some quotes that I have written myself. Hope you enjoy them.

The further our relationship goes, the more I fall in love with you. I used to wonder if this love would ever get boring but now I see that you are the one for me.
~ Cute love Quotes

Ask me a reason why I love you and I will give you two. If you are a gangster...still I will be your boo. You told me you care for me and I said me too. But my feelings are much more...I am so in love with you!
~ Michael Strata

Getting to know someone like you is the one of the milestone in my life. People meet different people but I have been blessed with the love of my life. I love you.
~ John Sheppard
Cute Love quotations and Sayings
Cute Love Sayings
In the past one year I have learnt so much from you. You have shown me things in life that I had no idea about. Give me a hug babes and I feel my heart. That is where all my love for you is stored.
~ Milton Denver

Like the moon in the night sky and the sun by the daylight, you entered my life and transformed everything. You are the best thing that could have happened to me and I fall into you more and more.
~ Romeo

Give me a chance to show you what you mean to me and I will love you so much more. You are the one and  baby you will see that no matter what I will never let you go.
~ Castle Frank

Lines like these are rarely written, but you my love are an exception. There are tons of things that I wish for, but more than anything...I wish for your sweet loving love.
~ Penny

Next page: Cute in love quotes
Go back to Home page: Cute love sayings