Cute in Love Quotes

After meeting you, I don't wish for fancy things anymore. All I need is you...you and more of you my love.
~ Donna

I have nothing else in my life but your love. But I have slowly realized that I really don't need anything else. All I need is your love.
~ Jewel

The reward of meeting you was knowing you, the reward of knowing you was liking you. But among all of these the best reward I have is falling in love with you.
~ Maria

I was just an ordinary person before I met you, but ever since you came into my life everything feels better than ever before. It feels so good to be in Love!
~ John Ruth ford
I am so in love with you, will you love  me
In Love Quotes
When you are in love, you tend to do things that you would never do. I think so much about you love, I even dream about the times we spend together...that is what Love can do.
~ Jessica Many

After meeting you in the day nights feel so long. I just wait for the next time I am going to meet you and can't even sleep at nights lost in thoughts about you.
~ Voltaire

I was never a poet before but now I write poems for you, I was a music listener but now I sing and hum love songs too. I guess falling in love makes you a new person.
~ Ben Johns

I could not help but fall for your beautiful blue eyes. Your smile had gripped me and I could not take my eyes off of you. This is nothing but else but Love!
~ Karen Letters

No matter where you go in life, my feelings for you will never change because after knowing you I have had the best days of my life that I will forever cherish.
~ Warren Ponzi

Next Page: Teenage love Quotes