Cute Love Quotes for your Boyfriend

You are like a movie and I could watch you over and over again. Your voice is like a love song and I could loop it a hundred times. You are just what I need every single day.
~ Mathewson Lawyer

When I looked into your eyes the last time, I found priceless jewels. Love flowed through and all I saw was a reflection of my face. I know that even for a million dollars, I would
never trade this relationship.
~ Missouri Joan

Cute Love Quotes for Boyfriend

Like the bees which keep collecting honey, you take a piece of me everyday. I am so enchanted by your sweet smile and your loving affection that I will never be able to let go.
~ Ella Milch
Before placing my head on the pillow, I think of you and afterwards I dream about you. I wake up and you play on my mind and this is how my day goes by. Starts and ends with YOU!
~ Warner Roll
Cute Quotes for Boyfriend

Flowers swing by the breeze that blows in the evening just like your love makes me dance, sing and get excited each and every day.
~ Jenna Stark

Every time you say that you love me, my heart melts like chocolate. I had always dreamed of a life full of life and I can't believe that I am living the life of my dreams. I love you with all my heart.
~ Norma Strewn

I don't need a reason to love you, just like I don't need a reason to believe that God and love exist. All I need to do is love you more and more and more each day.
~ Melanie Wayne


You have changed my mind and my heart.
Came like a wind and took sadness apart.
I can go through anything, pass any test.
Because I have met you and I know you are the best.
~ Mart Lawson

I like the fact that you are funny and good looking. But the best thing I love about you is that you care so much for me and everyday you make me feel like a million dollars. So precious!
~ Diana Jordan

Walking away from you would be like shooting myself on the foot. I don't know what would I do if I had not met you. I guess I would keep searching until the day I met you.
~ Joanna Mayor

Next page: 10 Love Quotes that work instantly