Cute good morning quotes

The cutest thing I see every morning when you are not with me are your photos. It makes me feel so happy and I go 'Aww' all day long.
~ Oleander Torres


Every morning as I wake up, I have made up my mind to be positive and thing good things. I am letting go of all the negativity and will march forward towards my goals.
~ Genesis Milton

I always needed a reason to be
happy at the start of the day but now I don't because I know I have the cutest person in my life who loves me more than anyone else. Good Morning!
~ Cashmere Santos

Cute Morning quotes & Texts

Morning sayings, Good morning quotations
Cute good morning quotes
The feelings in my heart are not cold like the night wind, they are burning like the first rays of the sun. The light and love in my heart bear your name and will never fade away.
~ Algonquin Sheer

You are my morning dose of cuteness and without you my day feels so lousy. You bring so much laughter and color into my life.
~ Melissa Grass

Every morning when I wake up, I want to see you smile and be the reason for your happiness. I want to make you feel precious like a princess.
~ Vienna Tranquil

When they say morning is the beginning of the day, I remember how our love story began. That day will forever be etched in my memory - the best love story of my life.
~ Donny White

You are sweet like the sugar in my coffee and your smile is as bright as the morning sun. Just one glimpse of you takes me from being a groggy faced person to a refreshed soul.
~ Olenek Might

I always wonder what would I do without you every morning and now I think I know the answer. Without your love I would not have any motivation in life to do anything good.
~ Jim Vainer

If you find something good happening in your life today remember that I wished for it. I wish that every single day something happy, nice and exciting happens in your life.
~ Madison Willis

Love must happen with all your heart. From the start of the morning sun to the end of the day, in good times and when times are not going well. Love is everlasting.
~ Olivia Heights

Next page: Cutest quotes on love