Really cute quotes

This week, I was thinking of putting together some quotes that will sound very romantic and not too cheesy. These are some really good quotes filled with sweetness and cuteness. Send them to those who are close to your heart.

1. There are so many people that I see everyday like the thousands of galaxies in the sky. But out of all, you are my brightest star and I love you with all my heart.

2. When I see you among the crowd, you are the only one I see.
When I speak to you, it is as entertaining as can be.
I love you with all my heart and hope you feel the same for me.

3. Every time you look at me and smile, a little part of myself lights up and I am transported to a world of bliss. You are truly an amazing gift in my life.
really cute quotes
Really cute quotes

4. Be happy in
everything you do because happiness is like hairspray. You can't put it on someone else without getting a bit of fragrance on yourself.

Really cute quotes

5. When we started off in the beginning, I had no idea that you would come to mind so often. Its like you have created a permanent place for yourself in my heart. That is where you will forever stay.

6. I have so many things to tell you, so many compliments to make lavishly. But like they say, too many words dilute the feelings so I am just going to say that you are the most amazing person I have ever met.


7. You don't need to worry about how your hair looks or how much your waist line has grown. That is because one day you will meet a person who won't care for those things and love you with all their heart.

8. Don't you cry over someone else who ditched you my friend. You are a precious prince or princess and challenges are a part of life. Keep your head held high and don't let your tiara / crown fall down.

9. People don't always need to know what wrong they have done. Sometimes they just need a listening ear, a gentle mind and an understanding person.

10. Don't feel bad if you do not find people who you can gel with and people who understand you. You were meant to stand out unique not to fit into peoples limited mindsets.

Next page: The best of love quotes