Cute couple quotes

This week I was inspired to write some really good quotes for couples. Having a relationship is getting tough in this selfish world which is why we need more love and understanding. Here are some quotes that you can share with your better half.

1. In your arms I find a world where I can stay in peace, happiness and love without worrying about anything else. Your hug is the best thing in life.

2. Sometimes we get into quarrels and we fight. But no matter what happens I never want to loose you. Disagreement are temporary but love lasts forever.

3. Sometimes you piss
me off and irritate me so much more than anyone else. But I have made up my mind to spend every annoying minute with you because I truly love you.
Cute couple quotes
Cute couple quotes

Cute couple quotes

4. Life is simple but with you, I have experienced so many special moments. Fairy tales exist in books but you bring them alive in life.

5. Every time you smile, my heart melts and even after so many years I am just so in love with you. I am amazed by every little thing that you do.

6. Out of all the people in the world, it is just you that capture my heart. Sometimes, I just can't take my eyes away from you and I love you so very much.

7. Missing you is one of the most difficult things in life. I wish we could stay together always and were not so far away. My heart needs you honey.

8. I don't care if people think I am greedy, selfish or possessive. I don't want to share you with anyone else. You are mine and I love you very much.

9. Even when your hair is not perfect and you are not looking your best I love you just the same. I fell in love not just with your looks but with your heart.

10. I used to not care about the future and had no reason to cherish my past. But ever since you have come into my life I am excited, happy and I'm loving my life.

11. I like it when you compliment me. There are so many things that I did not know about myself but you have made me realize about them with your lovely compliments.

12. I get mad at some people but you are the only person with whom I can fight and still love with equal intensity. Your make it so hard to hate.

Next page: Best love quotes this year