I love you quotes for him

I have seen your worst side in anger and sadness and good side in happiness. Having met so many people in life I still think you are the best. I love you so much.
~ Genesis Luke

It's been just about 3 years since we started dating but it feels like a hundred years. I feel like I know every thought and gesture, every mood of yours. I could love you forever.
~ Mary Grassy

I like the fact that you help me up with a smile even though you laugh at me when I fall. You make me feel loved in every way.
~ Victoria Laban

Real men do not
go for one night stands. They search for a precious woman and when they find her they give up all those one night stands to live and love the one they cant stand to live without.
~ Orlando Shaw
I love you quotes for him
My love for you is alive and still bubbling with excitement as if it was just yesterday that we met and fell in love for the first time.
~ Terry Sykes

Sometimes I don't say a word and you still know exactly what I want. That is the cutest thing that happens between us. I love you so much.
~ Dolores Chime
To keep away from all the heartaches and pain, I try to keep myself working on something or the other. Because when I stop working I still think about you. I love you!
~ Denise Hartman

Sometimes I try my best to look like nothing affects me and that I can live without you. But the fact is that no matter how hard I try I still miss you a lot.
~ Ina Wise

Distance is good at times because it has made me realized that we were taking all the little blessings for granted. I will always cherish moments large and little.
~ Roberta Slew man

There are so many people in the world but the only one that matters to me is you. When you come in the picture almost everything seems insignificant. I really love you!
~ Joanne White

Things change everyday but the only constant in this world is your love and kindness towards me. I know that no matter how bad things get, you will always support me.
~ Andorra Agnes

Now that I have fallen in love with you, I don't need the past or the future because the present is as exciting as a present from Santa on Christmas night.
~ Balinese Bing

Next page: Top romantic love quotes