Cute Love quotes and poems

Love isn't a choice made, its the way we were created to be.
Love shared is untold, it is something for everyone to see.
Love is found by faith in it and by those don't throw it away.
You are a precious part of my heart & that is where you will always stay.
~ Zaire Styron

Gone are the days when perfect words used to flow like a river.
With a single touch, you had the power to send down a shiver.
Things are changing and my
world is too.
Everything is changing, moving on makes everything new.
~ Lisa Xan

Your love has changed the way I feel, You are the only reason I truly need
To find the love so clear and sure. I have loved you not like others, my heart is pure.
~ Marley Statam
Cutest love quotations and sayings, quotes that make you love, lovely poems
Cute Poems of Love
From the chest of a man, can a heart stop beating and
Even if it did, can a healthy human stop breathing?
I would stop liking and believing if that were true.
No matter what happened, I would never stop loving you!
~ Kellon Osbot

The love that we share is one in a million. Hearts take time to mend and find, perfect match is one in a billion.
I am glad that I have finally found you. You are the best thing I have, and I know that you love me too.
~ Maindh Tronics

Your love is my motivation. I like the way you crack those funny jokes and make me smile. I have always wanted someone who could keep me happy and now I know that its you!
~ Belmont York

Read a few more The best love quotes

Cute Love quotes and poems

Behind the tree grew a rose so beautiful, it could make any girl feel wonderful.
I plucked it up and headed in your direction, the look on your face was perfection.
~ Unoir hitson

***How to write quotes and poems?***
Writing quotes and poems is challenging to some while others find it natural. It depends on whether you naturally love writing or not. Even if you don't keeping in mind these tactics will take you a long way.

1. Get the hero thought:
Keep the main story of the quote or poem in mind. It is easy to drift away and write several components which could get the reader confused. Try writing one story in the quote or poem and you will find it far easier and better to write the whole thing.

2. Stay Patient:
It is not the easiest thing to collect and write things that may make sense to everyone. Patiently draft once and maybe twice and steadily you will fnd the success you were looking for.

3. Write one for us:
We are always looking for some one to write something worthwhile for us. Write one poem or a one liner original quote in the comments section and we could publish it. Thousands will read and feel the love that we all dearly need.
Read the next page for some more tips and poems. Have a great day.

Next page: Cute forgiveness Quotes