Cute quotes about myself

I was feeling low this week and realized that there are so many people who must be feeling the same at some point in life. So here are some original quotes I wrote which I'm sure you will be able to relate to. These quotes are beautiful and can be shared with those you care for.

1. There is no need for 100 friends, faithful friends are few. I don't even care about parties where people are fake and untrue. People judge by first impression but to know me you need a deeper view.

2. Cuteness is my best friend and happiness is my shadow. I love talking and telling tales to make people laugh. Everyday my aim is to make this world a lovely place to live in. That's all about me. What about you?

3. The type of guy who still believes
in opening doors and pulling chairs. It may look like formality to others but chivalry never goes out of style and I am happy to be myself.

4. I am not a perfect person. I make mistakes, get into arguments, disagreements and fights. I also get my heart broken sometimes. But in-spite of all this I love the imperfect unique cute me.

Cute quotes about me, These are some cute quotes for her
Quotes about me
5. Putting a smile on someones face is what makes my day lovely. I may hurt someone but I never do it intentionally. People who are close to me, I love them deeply and they are the ones who know me the best.

6. Sometimes in life you cannot please each and everybody. You are what you are and you are unique. Don't need to conform to what people say. You need to stand for yourself, because no one else will.

7. Whenever I look back at my life I have no regrets. I thank God every day for having created me the way I am. I am improving every day and doing good things. Someday I will be made perfect in his eyes.

8. I may not be perfect but that does not mean I do not strive hard for perfection. I may be really clumsy and forgetful but I am working hard on improvements. No one becomes right instantly, they work towards it.

9. What can I say about me? Well I am just a writer who pens down feelings and emotions. I like to inspire people and bring happiness to them. Thank you for stopping by and reading my thoughts. Have a great day.

Please share your quotes or just tell us if you liked these quotes in the comments.

Next page: Cutest love quotes that you will find