Cute love quotes for him

Here are some of the best love quotes for him. Send these and see his reaction yourself.

You may not be as strong as Bob the builder or as smart as Einstein but you are the one who has turned my life from boring to exciting and happy. That is all I need. Love you!
~ Amelia Shine

I could have never imagined that I would be so happy one day. Your love has turned my world around and I fallen so deeply in love with you.
~ Sophie Mice

From the time I met you until  now, I have never loved anyone else so deeply. You have touched my heart and changed my life into such a beautiful dream.
~ Chloe Robert

There are so many love stories out there but
the one that I love and cherish the most is where you are the Hero and I am your love.
~ Poppy Nike
Cute love quotes for him

Cute love quotes for him

Even when the times are tough, the sun never fails to shine and provide warmth to the earth. So no matter how much we fight, I will never stop loving you.
~ Charlotte Nunez

You may not be as strong as Bob the builder or as smart as Einstein but you are the one who has turned my life from boring to exciting and happy. That is all I need. Love you!
~ Hannah Rose

There are billions of shining stars in the galaxy but just one shooting star can make my dreams come true. I am so happy that I found you because you are that shooting star in my life.
~ Martha White

Amazing how I have thousands of feelings for you every single day. I love you so much.
~ Skye Jello

When you are disappointed, discouraged and down I just wish that you would know how my heart sees you. Then you would know how important and precious you really are. Cheer up!
~ Heidi Rock

Looking at you makes me feel so good. That is not just because you look so handsome but also because all the qualities I ever wanted are in you.
~ Megan Nice

Its not about how long you have been in a relationship but how good the relationship really is. Even though ours is just a few days old, I feel that you love me with all your heart. That is all I need.
~ Scarlet Jones

I have learnt that love is not all about saying 'I Love you' all the time. It's about showing and proving it every single time over and over again.
~ Chatline Peters

No matter what they say I'm going to love you , after all making everyone happy is simply impossible.
~ Eleanor Unique

Next page: The best love Quotes