10 most inspiring love quotes

Here are some inspiring love quotes that are really beautiful. These quotes will inspire you to become a better person and love your partner with all your heart.

With you I can never get bored. You always come up with something funny that makes me fall totally in love with you again. You are the best part of my life.
~ Ischemia Shaw

Whenever we fight I remember the day when I fell in love with you. Then I change my mind because I know that no matter what I never want to loose that person that you were.
~ Darlene Joe

Most Inspiring Love Quotes

Your heart is my home where I find love. You are such a good and gentle person. Every time I fall I know that you are there to help me up no matter what the situation is.
~ Tammy Lin
Most inspiring love quotes
You make my heart beat
faster with those killer looks. You know just the right words to say to melt my heart. I am always excited and inspired to live life in happiness and love because of you.
~ Osborne Jones

Thinking about you gives me such good vibes and feelings. These feelings make my day happier than before. I think you are just perfect for me.
~ Tanisha Wine

Do you know what an awesome gift you are to me? You are like a happiness package which brings joy to my heart every day. I love you with all my heart.
~ Orlando Dine

I am ready to sacrifice a bit today because I know that our tomorrows are full of love and happiness. You are the reason for my smile.
~ Timothy James

Love can be such an exciting feeling if you live it that way. Try new surprises and do things that will make you grow happier.
~ Connery Junior

With every song you sing and with every breathe you take I want you to know that I love you. You may feel lonely sometimes and unhappy because of problems in life but remember that I am always there for you.
~ Dorothy Reed

If you like these quotes, you will love what you see on the next page.

Next page: Really nice quotes