Cute Wedding Quotes

Wedding is a commitment which promises to turn your ordinary life into a lovely fairy tale. Its a day when you are celebrated among friends, family and every one who believes in love.
~ Stella Ronald

Its seems like just a few days when we were getting to know each other. I didn't even know when I fell in love with you. Now all I wait for is the day when we go to the church for our wedding.
~ Bean Rogers

A man and a woman fall in love and the beauty
of it blooms when they marry each other. That is by far one of the biggest days of their lives. An event to remember for a lifetime.
~ Starlet Steam
Cute Wedding Quotes for marriage
Cute Wedding Quotes

Cute Wedding Quotes

Not about a day or a month, I am so in love with you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I always dreamed of this day and now the dream is turning into a reality.
~ Billy Jose

On a sun bathed grass county or by the white sand beach? No matter where I get married love, family and happiness will be invited.
~ Joan Wilson

Find a person who is worth living with for a lifetime and when you do, marry them. You will never have to face any regrets or questions about what if things were different.
~ Troy Stanza

I am living the life I had always dreamed of. But the best day of my life is yet to come - the wedding day when my soul mate and I will be one.
~ Phil Mart

Life has only a certain number of years, months and days. I have spent so many years without you. I don't want to waste any more time. Let's set the date for our wedding soon.
~ Vera Throne

I will be in a white gown and you will be there in a sharp suite. As our eyes meet and our hands hold each other, you will have a stylish look and I will be the most beautiful girl in the city.
~ Quentin Denizen

May this new life begin to flow like the waterfall and bring love, joy and happiness to everyone who comes across it. Have a happy married life!
~ Ora Swipes

Next page: Cute missing you quotes