Cute Girly Quotes

Someday I want to own all the Aldo's, H&M's, Chanel's, ZARA's and those beauty salons in this world. Then I can get myself all those shoes, dresses and look pretty and beautiful.
~ Jain Luck

Being a girl does not mean that I am weak. Girls all around the world are wrestlers, kick boxers, actresses, performers and presidents of countries. There is nothing that can stop me.
~ Cecile Martins

If you treat me like a princess I will treat you more than a king. I need love, respect and kindness. Chivalry and gentleness is what impresses classy girls.
~ Rosa Loyd
Cute Girly Quotes
Cute Girly Quotes

One thing I hate is someone sending me a mixed signals. If you are not into me, don't act like you are. Get your mind straight and let me know what it is.
~ Patty Love

They can call
me names and try to force things and laugh at me, but I am loved, stronger, better, happier with all that I am.
~ Rebecca Vaughn

Cute Girly Quotes

I am a woman and I love deeply, care much and keep people I love close to my heart. I am possessive about the ones I care for and do not hesitate to help if they are in danger.
~ Verona Cross

I may say "I am fine and everything else is happening like it should." But all I really want is for my boyfriend to draw me near and tell me, "I know things are not fine, but I love you very much."
~ Tarry Jones 

When I look into the mirror, I see a strong person who is made for greater things. I am a girl who was made for success, love and victory.
~ Joan Sam

Sometimes all I want is for people to leave me alone and not judge me. I wish to create a bias free world full of love, peace and happiness.
~ Mira Lawn

Next Page: The best love quotes